To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of June 11, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE), below is the general information of the website www.bmispain.com
Registered name. BMI BROKERS CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. (BMI)
Address: Ctra. De Mijas, km 4.5, Centro Nórdico, Local 6, Mijas (Málaga)
Registered in the mercantile registry of Málaga, tomo 1641, folio 150, inscripción con hoja ma-19797 telephone number: 952 582 282
- Purpose of the website
We inform you that through www.bmispain.com. BMI offers its insurance mediation services and information to users.
- Conditions of use
By accessing the website, the user accepts the general conditions of use of said website. The access and subsequent use of this website will imply your agreement expressly, fully and without reservations, to these conditions.
3.1 Intellectual and industry property
This website, including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics, databases, trademarks, are the property of the person responsible for this website, and are protected by national and international regulations relating to Intellectual and Industrial Property. Access to the website does not give you any property rights over them.
The contents, text, photographs, design, logos, images, source code and in general any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property.
BMI owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in all cases, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, without prior written authorization from BMI.
3.2 Personal data protection
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data ( General regulation of data protection or RGPD) we inform you that the personal data that you provide us will be treated by BMI BROKERS CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS SL, the responsible party, whose address is Ctra. Mijas, km4.5, Centro Nórdico, Local 6, Mijas (Málaga) CIF B-29701802 Tl.952582282 Email: protecciondatosmispain.com. The data protection respresentative is: Mamen Fernández with whom you can contact using the details indicated.
The different sections in which personal data are collected and processed are described below:
- Contact form: The data collected through this form will be used in order to meet your request or query. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent granted when you send us your request or query. You may revoke your consent at any time, and in that case we will delete the personal data collected for this purpose.
- Emails: The data provided by the emails that we put at your disposal will be used to meet the request or query that you formulate. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent granted when you send us your request or query. You may revoke your consent at any time, and in that case we will delete the personal data collected for this purpose.
- Insurance quotation request: The personal data that you provide in the quote request forms will be used exclusively to send you the requested quotation in each case. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent granted by sending us your request and the execution of the requested service. You may revoke your consent at any time, and in that case we will delete the personal data collected for this purpose.
You can exercise the rights set out below, by sending an e-mail to the email address indicated above or by letter addressed to the address also stated above.
- The right of access to personal data: you may request information about what data we are holding and what we do with it.
- The right to request amendment of your data in cases where it is incorrect or the removal of data where it is no longer relevant for the purpose it was obtained.
- The right to restrict the processing of your information.
- The right to object to the processing of your information.
- The right to data portability.
In case you consider that there is a violation of your right to data protection by us, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
As a rule, there are the following types of cookies:
- According to its expiration:
- Session: These only exist during the time you use the website.
- Persistent: These don’t expire when you finish using the website.
- According to its origin:
- Origin: Enabled by the website you are browsing.
- Third-party: originate from other websites.
- Analytics cookies
Are used to collect statistics of user activity. Among other things, they analyse the number of users that visit the website, the number of pages visited as well as the activity of the users on the website and their frequency of use.
The information collected is always anonymous in such a way that no link can be established between it and the individual to whom it refers.
- Authentication cookies
Are used by the website for the maintenance of the user session during each visit, being predominantly in private environments of the website that require a user and password for access.
- Social network cookies
Allow the user to have the possibility to share with their contacts in a social network the contents that are of interest by clicking the corresponding button (plug-in) inserted in the website.
The plug-ins store and access the cookies of the user’s terminal and allow the social network to identify its users when they interact with the plug-ins.
- Cookies used by third-party add-ons
These cookies are stored by third parties and are necessary for the provision of some types of service. Within this category of cookie you will find, for example, cookies for multimedia players, which are used to store technical data with a view to playing video or audio content, such as image quality, loading parameters, etc.
- Third-party cookies for the personalization of advertising spaces
They are stored by third parties and allow managing the advertising space that users view when accessing the website.
By accepting this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the user will be consenting to the generation of cookies for the purposes mentioned above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the user wishes to subsequently delete the cookies that have been stored on his computer and that necessarily require his consent, the user may do so using the tools provided by their browser for such purposes. In this sense, you can find additional information through the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/cookies.html#privacy-cookie
If the user does not accept cookies or rejects them later, the functionalities of the website may be affected.
3.4 Third-party web links
BMI includes within its contents links to websites belonging to and / or managed by third-parties in order to facilitate access to information available through the Internet. These links may or may not be linked to the indicated websites. If the user uses links to third-party websites, we inform the user that they will be governed by the terms and conditions of these websites and that BMI does not assume any responsibility for the contents accessed through these links.
In this section we want to inform users of the policies of use and treatment of data that we obtain in the social networks in which we have a presence (Facebook and Twitter) when a user is a follower of our company, they authorise that we can use their personal data in these platforms for the management of our page or profile and for the communications that we maintain in a bidirectional way with our followers through chat, messages or other means of communication that each social network allows now and in the future.
However, this treatment will be subject to the privacy policies of these social networks. By becoming a follower, we will have access to the list of members or followers who have joined us. We also want to inform that when a user becomes a follower, the news that we publish will also appear on their wall and that if the user makes comments on ours, it will be accessible by the other followers, both the user’s comment and the name of their profile and, where appropriate, the photograph you have in it. In all cases, the use of a social network is the responsibility of the user.
We will not use the personal data of the users for purposes other than those indicated in previous paragraphs or to send them information through a different environment of the social network.
Regarding your data protection rights, you should contact the provider of the social network in case the user wants to exercise any right of this type. However, you can unsubscribe from our page or profile at any time.
3.5. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
BMI makes the greatest effort to update, maintain and operate the website, although it does not guarantee the absence of technical failures, the infallibility of the services through the website, or that the website is operative at all times. The limitation of liability of BMI will be that provided by the legislation applicable for that purpose. In any case, it cannot assume responsibility for direct or indirect damages that may occur due to lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services enabled in it, as well as errors in access to the various web pages or those from which, where appropriate, such services are provided. We inform the User that for reasons of maintenance, security or capacity, as well as for possible causes beyond the control of BMI, alterations or the limitation or temporary suspension of the services may occur.
BMI reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the website, the configuration and presentation of this and the conditions of access when it deems appropriate.